Wednesday 20 February 2013

3Doodler:First Pen that can draw in the air | Neha Sharma


O My God!

During my childhood I love this game to write something in air and ask people to guess what I write. While this game most of the time we wished to have a pen/pencil like this.

We never imagine that the day ll come and we can enjoy this stuff with the device “3Doodler”.

3Doodler is a pen with the a power plug, just plug - In this with power and enjoy the writing in air.

3Doodler can draw any kind of picture or lines and also 3D drawings. 3Doodler allows us a infinite kind of shapes and structures.

I am very much exited to use this..Hope it’s price ll not prevent my childhood dream to be complete J

For More details Click here

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which Game Engine you should choose | Neha Sharma

Unity3D and Unreal Engine are only 2 Game engine which executes an indispensable position in Game Industry. The choice of the engine must ...